2015 NGINX User Survey: Make Your Voice Heard

Patrick Nommensen patrick at nginx.com
Tue Mar 17 14:56:34 UTC 2015

Hello!

Yesterday we launched the 2015 NGINX User Survey. [1]

This survey gives us the opportunity to better understand your perspective on NGINX today and what might make us even more valuable for you in the future. The insights you share will be used to help plan the NGINX roadmap and influence how we communicate who we are and what we do.

Please take a moment to complete the survey.  It will remain open until March 30, 2015.

[1] http://survey.newkind.com/r/pXmteacd <http://survey.newkind.com/r/pXmteacd>

Patrick
(On behalf of the NGINX team globally.)

--