please suggest performance tweak and the right siege options for load test

Lucas Rolff lucas at slcoding.com
Wed Mar 18 06:06:09 UTC 2015

Have you checked the socket level, and checking kernel log on all 3
servers (nginx and load balancer) meanwhile doing the test?
It could be that for some reason you reach a limit really fast (We had
an issue that we reached the nf_conntrack limit at 600 concurrent users
because we had like 170 requests per page load)