Google dumps SPDY in favour of HTTP/2, any plans for nginx?

Sarah Novotny sarah at nginx.com
Sun Mar 29 21:25:31 UTC 2015

It’s awesome to see you all excited about HTTP/2.

We don’t have any test builds (that I know of) in the wild, so I’m not sure what you’re seeing, George.  As we get closer to a release, there *may* be opportunities for test builds.  If you’re interested in that, please send me an email offlist and I’ll see what I can do.

sarah