swf problem with reverse proxy

ManuelRighi nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue May 19 20:06:01 UTC 2015

Hello,
I have a nginx reverse proxy behind nginx web server.
I have a simple flash site, with swf embedded in html page.

I have a problem with this page, swf start loading but does not end.
If I point site directly to web server, swf work correctly.
Can you help me ?

My reverse proxy settings is these:

location / {
                proxy_pass http://Backend;
                proxy_http_version 1.1;
                proxy_cache STATIC;
                proxy_set_header Host $host;
                proxy_set_header Accept-Encoding "";
                proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For
$proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
                add_header X-Cache-Status $upstream_cache_status;
                proxy_ignore_headers Cache-Control;
                proxy_no_cache $http_pragma $http_authorization
$cookie_nocache $arg_nocache;
                proxy_cache_bypass $http_pragma $http_authorization
$cookie_nocache $arg_nocache;
                proxy_cache_valid 403 1m;
                proxy_cache_use_stale error timeout invalid_header updating
http_500 http_502 http_503 http_504;
                proxy_cache_methods HEAD GET;
                proxy_cache_key $host$request_uri$cookie_user;
        }

Tnx
Manuel

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,258996,258996#msg-258996