how to forward a url on behalf of host server

天河石 - 谢金鹏 2305958068 at qq.com
Sat Nov 14 03:58:28 UTC 2015

I like to use nginx as my web server. My clients can go to my web side by typing "www.mywebside.com?realserver=www.nginx.com" so my clients can see the same contents as original from www.nginx.com but url is www.mywebside.com. All communications between my clients and www.nginx.com  must go through www.mywebside.com. I also like to modify some contents in <head> on all pages from www.nginx.com. Is this possible?

Thanks,

David