Missing SSL directives in ngx_stream_ssl_module

Joó Ádám adam at jooadam.hu
Wed Nov 18 12:57:13 UTC 2015

Hi Maxim,

> The directives above cover several very different areas and
> use-cases. Any specific reasons why you asking?

In this instance I would like to use Nginx for TLS termination only
and receiving the underlying traffic unaltered, but I would like to
provide the same functionality to browsers I could otherwise.

I was investigating other solutions and first decided to use Stunnel,
but then it turned out OCSP stapling is not yet implemented in
Stunnel. So I was happy to discover the new streaming functionality in
Nginx, only to realize it also misses functionality.

Ádám