Error 404 if url contains "star"

Alexander Schwarz alexschwarz at live.de
Sun Apr 10 19:27:42 UTC 2016

Hello Francis,
you are right. But the weird thing is, i already commented out that line (it was for caching/expires headers, and yes, missing the backslash).
Is there any chance I was running two nginx instances? Because it seemed my configuration was kind of cached, as i commented that line, but it still didn't work. Now, after i completely reinstalled nginx everything is working fine.
I got the idea because i downgraded from newest nginx version to a older one in my testing. Is it possible that there were multiple instances?
Anyway, thank you very much.