TLS/SSL Cache Automatic Purge

Arnaud Van der Vorst sbxara at icloud.com
Tue Apr 12 06:30:23 UTC 2016

Hi,

@B.R.

Not really…

The only information for ssl_session_timout is “Specifies a time during which a client may reuse the session parameters stored in a cache.” It does not say anything about purging the TLS/SSL Cache which is my concern here.

I have read that invalidating a TLS/SSL Session and purging the TLS/SSL Cache are two separate things.

Arnaud