load balancing % available

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 13 10:21:52 UTC 2016

As per the docs, I do not see a mean of doing what you wish directly in an
upstream block.
That cut-off might be a feature request you could post on their bug tracker.

In the meanwhile, you might parse data about servers from an upstream group
on a status page you would have configured.
However, the status module is only part of the commercial version of nginx,
not the FOSS one. Have a look:
http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_status_module.html#status_zone

That is the best answer I could provide you with. Maybe someone else could
help you further?
---
*B. R.*