(52) Empty reply from server

Pankaj Chaudhary pankajitbhu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 07:24:13 UTC 2016

>>But your code snippet does not match exactly the types and return values
>>of that example. I don't know if that is something worth investigating.

I have tried to change match exactly the types and return values
of that example. but below is response curl: (52) Empty reply from server

>>Also, you may be able to make use of #3: "Blazing fast" instead.

but same response

>>And one final thing - I suspect that the request header "Cookie" will
>>be presented in the header_in structure under the name "cookie", not
>>the name "http_cookie". Possibly just making that change will cause your
>>code to find the value you want.

Tried to use the same now i am getting response only one word "cookie"
I have used below example to set custom header

ngx_int_tset_custom_header_in_headers_out(ngx_http_request_t *r,
ngx_str_t *key, ngx_str_t *value) {
    ngx_table_elt_t   *h;

    /*    All we have to do is just to allocate the header...    */
    h = ngx_list_push(&r->headers_out.headers);
    if (h == NULL) {
        return NGX_ERROR;
    }

    /*    ... setup the header key ...    */
    h->key = *key;

    /*    ... and the value.    */
    h->value = *value;

    /*    Mark the header as not deleted.    */
    h->hash = 1;

    return NGX_OK;}

below is "curl -i" response

HTTP/1.1 200 OK