(52) Empty reply from server

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Fri Apr 22 18:51:40 UTC 2016

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 01:04:40PM +0530, Pankaj Chaudhary wrote:

Hi there,

> yes i am able to write successfully but while reading i am not getting the
> my written value in header.
>
> for Example from my source code:-I am writing  "thisitestvalue" value
> against  key "Set-Cookie" but if trying to read value against key "Set-Cookie"
>  not getting .

The curl output you showed included

  cookie: thisitestvalue

And did not include "Set-Cookie:". Perhaps you were testing different
code then.

And if you write in to the headers_out structure, you would need to
read from the headers_out structure for what you just wrote (except you
already know what you just wrote, so I'm not sure why you would want to
read it again).

If you have copied the example code, and do not get the desired output,
then presumably either you copied it wrong, or the example code is wrong.

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org