Return proper status codes (404, 302) from client-side Single Page Application

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 8 14:42:34 UTC 2016

Sending 404 allows providing body content, and displaying beautiful pages
is not restricted to 200. Thus, I do not get the 200 status sent to clients.
My suggestion would be sending the same HTTP status code to everyone,
choosing the most semantically correct in doing so.

We are drifting away from the topic, though.
You got some technical answers to your original question, the rest remains
out of scope.​
---
*B. R.*