No HTTPS on nginx.org by default

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 24 19:59:27 UTC 2016

HTTPS was supported, but internal links were systematically served over
HTTP.
Without considering any religion, this problem is now fixed.

As per your political decision on serving content (un)encrypted, it is *in
fine* your choice and it has been noted.
Power users already knew about HTTPS anyway.

Thanks Maxim.
---
*B. R.*