config reverse proxy nginx to apache2

Thierry lenaigst at maelenn.org
Sat Jan 2 09:57:17 UTC 2016

Bonjour,

         I  have  made  some  modification on my  nginx reverse proxy
         server.

         I have add these lines:

         listen 445;
         server_name *.domain.org;
         ssl on;
         ssl_certificate /etc/ssl/certs/file.crt; (same as apache)
         ssl_certificate_key   /etc/ssl/private/file.key;  (same  as
         apache)
         ssl_protocols  TLSv1 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2;

        I  have  access to my web server from outside, but I do not understand how
the ssl certificate is managed.

        Why  do  I  need  to add on nginx those certificates ? This is
        already handled by my apache server through his vhosts.

        How  to  deal  when  I have three vhosts, 2 have the same ssl
        certificate but the third one his using a different one.

        Thx

--
Cordialement,
 Thierry                          e-mail : lenaigst at maelenn.org