PHP path_info problem

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Thu Jan 28 22:57:37 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 08:43:13PM +0000, yoel07 at gmail.com wrote:

Hi there,

> For instance i want yo access to  /final/app/app.PHP/controller/action/ i hace this location un nginx.conf
>
> Location /final/app{
>
> try_files $uri /app.php$is_args$args;
>
> } but still same 404 im using wt-nmp tryin to move from apache

So the request /final/app/app.PHP/controller/action/ will serve the
file $document_root/final/app/app.PHP/controller/action/ if it exists,
or it will do an internal rewrite to the url /app.php.

Which location{} in your config will handle that (sub)request?

The page at
https://www.nginx.com/resources/wiki/start/topics/examples/phpfcgi/
comes up when I search for "php nginx path_info". It has an example
configuration that may be worth examining.

Good luck with it,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org