nginx.conf schedule posted for 2016, September 7-9 in Austin, TX

Shirley Bailes shirley at nginx.com
Wed Jul 27 03:16:05 UTC 2016

Hello all!

The NGINX user conference, nginx.conf 2016 is coming soon: September
7-9 @ the Hilton Hotel in Austin, TX.

nginx.conf 2016 starts with NGINX experts presenting product roadmaps
and technical deep dives. Then listen to use cases from companies like
Adobe, Datadog, MuleSoft, Spotify, and more. We'll end the week with
NGINX training, including a hands-on workshop highlighting our new
Microservices Reference Architecture.

We're hosting social time where you can connect with core NGINX
developers and community members, and the NGINX booth will be staffed
by our engineering team throughout the event to answer any questions
you might have.

See the full list of speakers and topics here: http://bit.ly/2a6swds

We’d like to extend a 50% off discount to each of you as community
members. Use NG16ORG or register here now to take advantage of this
pricing: http://bit.ly/2ap0X12

See you in Austin!

*s
707.569.4888

Build & Deliver Applications, Flawlessly
nginx.conf 2016: Sept. 7-9, Austin, TX
nginx.com/nginxconf
<https://www.nginx.com/nginxconf/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nginxconf_reg>