Problem

Thaís Dauto thaisdauto at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 03:04:45 UTC 2016

I know that you are the hosting company 's website: www.empresascnpj.com because there on page one even has the link to get in touch with you . As there is no way to contact them and there responsaliza you as their support , I want you to remove IMMEDIATELY a link that contains my ex cnpj . I 've given this low cnpj ! And I never allowed that this site and show exisse my personal data , as it has done . Exposing myself to anyone who look for my name on the internet ! I want to remove my data from this site ! I did not authorize !!!!!!! I was clear? Or I'll look for my rights , next to my lawyer!

Page! http://www.empresascnpj.com/s/empresa/sam-estetica-me/22509539000103