Problem

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 4 17:53:47 UTC 2016

Rhetorical questions: Are you a troll? Or simply deeply troubled and
paranoid?

Emails you send to a public mailing list are:

   1. Sent to every subscriber (there is a link to unsubscribe at the
   bottom of every message: http://mailman.nginx.org/mailman/listinfo/nginx)
   2. Archived in different ways (at the top of the previously linked page
   there are archives, forum.nginx.org is another spot to find them, sorted
   as a forum)

None of us can help you with your original problem, since you simply are at
the wrong place.

You chose to write to the user mailling list of the nginx technology, using
an email address of your choice. No-one pumped you for any of this.

​Please, get justice (and bring me some, I am short on it).​
---
*B. R.*