NGINX Help

Jordan C. Rakoske Jordan.Rakoske at cisecurity.org
Wed Jun 29 17:18:22 UTC 2016

Hey everyone,   We have started work on the CIS NGINX Benchmark and we are looking for folks to help give security recommendations so that we can add them into the benchmark.  We have a good team of editors now but we are looking for help from all you NGINX users/experts to help provide security recommendations.

If any of you are interested in providing some recommendations, here is how you can join the community.

https://benchmarks.cisecurity.org/community/projects/index.cfm#123

Once joined we have a discussion forum where you can post any items you think are good best practices and good security settings.

Shoot me an email if you sign up and I will approve it ASAP.

Thanks everyone!!!

Jordan C. Rakoske
Technical Product Manager
Center for Internet Security, Inc.
31 Tech Valley Drive
East Greenbush, NY 12061
Jordan.Rakoske at cisecurity.org<mailto:Jordan.Rakoske at cisecurity.org>
www.cisecurity.org<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.cisecurity.org%2f&data=01%7c01%7cjmunck%40exchange.microsoft.com%7c0686cbdfb0af47b0efef08d2f4164827%7c72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7c1&sdata=IdM%2fuaejoEij0N5uRIK3C%2bSbWp7IGzKwvo5iJ20roYU%3d>
Follow us on Twitter @CISecurity

This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If it appears that this message was sent to you by mistake, any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.

. . .