How can nginx login and access swift storage node automatically?

AmyAmy nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Thu Mar 3 11:04:25 UTC 2016

Hi, everybody.

I am looking for a way to make my nginx server to login swift proxy server
automatically, nginx is a web server  ,and swift is a cache proxy for nginx
,which can store static file. What operation I hope the machine to do was
like this :
1. client send a request(10.67.247.21/test) via a browser ,for example
,chrome browser,asking for access a folder named test which is exist in
swift storage node,a disk that can be ssd or sata
2. nginx was configed proxy_pass point to swift ip (10.67.247.21:8080)
accept the request and try to login swift use the password  I have set
(user:swift,password:swift), automatically pass the X-Storage-User and
X-Storage-Pass to swift
3.swift generate a X-Auth-Token return to nginx
4.nginx login swift storage node using the  X-Auth-Token
5.finally, client can see the test folder on the web page,and files in the
test folder can be download or upload

Is there any function in nginx or swift help?Or some additional module or
code can complete the operation?
Any  advices are welcome.
Thanks for your time

Amy