Is there a length limitation on file extensions?

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 9 16:15:58 UTC 2016

Are you sure this configuration gets loaded (nginx -t OK, no error on
configuration -re-loading)?

You could try to replace your types block with an empty one (to override
defaults if they are defined at upper level, or simply remove them) and add
the following directive:
default_type application/x-ms-application

You should se the Content-Encoding set to this special value by requesting
with HTTP on port 8080 and HTTPS on port 443.
If you get anything different, your request is probably served elsewhere.
---
*B. R.*