HTTP/2 and HTTPS

Roswebnet nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Tue Mar 15 15:54:33 UTC 2016

I am using W10Pro and IE 11.162.10586.0 Desktop version.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP/2

"The standardization effort was supported by Chrome, Opera, Firefox,
Internet Explorer 11, Safari, Amazon Silk and Edge browsers.[9] Most major
browsers added HTTP/2 support by the end of 2015."

In addition:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn905221(v=vs.85).aspx

Of course, it is maybe some wrong implementation of Microsoft...

Still a bit strange.

P.S.: F12 tools of Chrome do not catch type of protocol. At least I could
not find this functionality by default. Therefore, I use only IE and FF.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,265326,265362#msg-265362