sites overlap in a EC2 server

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Sun Mar 20 13:15:28 UTC 2016

Looks good, although you did not provide the whole configuration file (or
chain if there are some include directives).

You can test your configuration with nginx -t.
On reload command, check the error logfile for errors.

How do you 'enable' or 'disable' a domain?
What tests are you doing? What results did you expect? What results did you
get?
---
*B. R.*