CIS NGINX Security Benchmark help

Jordan C. Rakoske Jordan.Rakoske at cisecurity.org
Wed Mar 23 15:01:51 UTC 2016

Phil,
 We prefer that our contributors and editors are volunteers.  Our guides have always been publicly available and we have recently started converting their licensing to Creative Commons, which allows for derivative works under certain circumstances. Also, each published guide explicitly acknowledges its contributors and we broadcast its availability over social media and other channels. In addition we submit CPE credits on the volunteers behalf.  We have also reached out to NGINX directly on this to have them review the created guidance once completed to provide input.

If you have any specific questions about volunteer or other opportunities, feel free to contact me directly.

Jordan C. Rakoske
Technical Product Manager
Center for Internet Security, Inc.
31 Tech Valley Drive