Trailing Slash redirection poblem

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Mon May 2 12:48:12 UTC 2016

 first of all my apologies if i question something inapplicable , this
could be the result of my less knowledge in nginx. i hope you guys don't
mind.

Thanks for the reply, actually we have 5 categories. and then we have
hundred plus post in each category. now when user click on our category. he
sees intro about the category and then list of all posts.
when user click on catagory it open up like this
https://xxxx.com/catagory/

and when post is clicked it opens up like this
https://xxxx.com/catagory/posts.html

but now what client want is when some one open up the category it should
open up like this.
https://xxxx.com/catagory (with out trailing slash)

This is all what they want.

Thanks,