(52) Empty reply from server

Pankaj Chaudhary pankajitbhu at gmail.com
Thu May 5 04:57:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

thank you!
My module is basically for resource protection.
I have already running  my module on other servers also.
My module follow below steps.
-Generate cookie and write in response header
-read from header when cookie is needed

IIS have API setheader() to set header  and getheader() to get header.
Apache have apr_table_get() to get value from header and apr_table_set() to
set the value in header.

Do we have similar APIs in nginx?

How i can achieve same kind of behavior in nginx?

Regards,
Pankaj