DNS Caching Issue For community version

Mihai Vintila unixro at gmail.com
Thu May 12 10:49:46 UTC 2016

Have you also checked that the DNS returns the correct value? As the
valid option means that nginx will ask the DNS server again, but if the
DNS replies with same old ip.. Also you might check using directly the
hostname as it might be possible that there is a bug when using variables.

Best regards,
Vintila Mihai Alexandru