502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.2.1

bertuka nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Fri Nov 4 10:02:39 UTC 2016

Hello,
since a couple of days I am getting this error message all over my website:
502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.2.1

The thing is that my server uses apache... I have tried solutions I have
found in google: erasing cache files on navigator and pc. and doesn't work.
I have talked to my server administrators, and can't find where the problem
comes from.
Last option was, thinking that the issue comes from the Theme + Plugins I am
using in my website (in wordpress) which is Talents Them from Kayapati. But
they say the issue is not related to them...
So I am lost, and I don't know what to do...
Is there someone here that can help me, please?

This is my website: www.conmuchoarte.net

Thanks!

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,270759,270759#msg-270759