How to config the path for the dynamic module of nginx to access?

Ya-wen Lin arwin at petabi.com
Wed Nov 30 20:15:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've read the related documents and tried googling but the results are all
about how to assign the path to the module's implementation c code for
nginx to compile a module.

My module will read/write files upon end-user's request, and my question is
how to set the path so that my module will directly read/write in that
directory.

I found that without extra settings, my module will read/write the folder I
initiate nginx. For example, if I run sudo nginx where pwd is /Users/me/
html/data, then the dynamic module will read/write files from
/Users/me/html/data.

What would be the best practice to set the path to access data for my
module?

Thank you very much.