What is "seconds with milliseconds resolution"

Mark McDonnell mark.mcdonnell at buzzfeed.com
Wed Sep 21 10:57:09 UTC 2016

Thanks Santiago, that actually makes perfect sense.

Think I just needed the words read back to me in a different order or
something lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mark McDonnell | BuzzFeed | Senior Software Engineer | @integralist
<https://twitter.com/integralist>
https://keybase.io/integralist 40 Argyll Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1F 7EB