Trailing Slash Redirect Loop Help

Alex Med nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Fri Apr 28 16:52:09 UTC 2017

Steven -

I implemented your suggestion and I still get the same problem with the
directories ... for anything else it works. But when I try to access a
directory ... I can see on the browser address bar the / appearing and
disappearing and then it finally does but the browser gives this error:

Too many redirects occurred trying to open https://xxxx.com/xxx".  This
might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page with
then is redirected to open the original page.

I checked and no my configuration I do not redirect anything to a directory
to give that error.

Thanks for your help!

Alex

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,273964,273971#msg-273971