How to control the total requests in Ngnix

Peter Booth peter_booth at me.com
Mon Dec 4 06:11:13 UTC 2017

I’m a situation where you are confident that the workload is coming from a DDOS attack and not a real user.

For this example the limit is very low and nodelay wouldn’t seem appropriate. If you look at the techempower benchmark results you can see that a single vote VM should be able to serve over 10,000 requests per sec.

Sent from my iPhone