Specify a Vary: Accept-Encoding header

Peter Booth peter_booth at me.com
Mon Jul 24 07:23:38 UTC 2017

Phillip,

Right now this Rails website is almost too slow to tune, and so
 you will need to make some radical changes that you might later choose to undo.

You should run the rails app in production mode, which, by default will cache everything.
That should give you th breathing room needs dto run other tools.

Peter