proxy_buffering off; does not work!

juanzi nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Wed Jun 14 08:16:54 UTC 2017

Solved.

It's not nginx's problem.
It's protocol stack. Especially on windows os.
I found that client(windows os) did not reply ACK timely. It always sent a
ACK after received lots of packets which cause the nginx proxy do not send
packets uniformly.
Then I used another linux pc to act as client. It's ok.
Just for reference to those who maybe need it^_^

But there is sth I can not understand that I have turned off the
proxy_buffering and not set the buffers and tmp files, where did the nginx
proxy put the received upstream packets which have not been sent to the
client because of the delayed ack?

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,274808,274857#msg-274857