回复:Re:_回复:Re:_回复:Re:_Issue_about_nginx_removing_the_header_"Connection"_in_HTTP_response?

tjlp at sina.com tjlp at sina.com
Sat Mar 4 15:57:51 UTC 2017

Hi, Aleks,

Actually I read what you mention. The document about "proxy_pass_header" just pass the headers listed in "proxy_hide_header" which do not include "Connection", so I think it might doesn't work. I will try this.

BTW, this module ngx_http_upstream_module should be built by default right, because the directive proxy_pass is supported by this module. My output of "nginx -V" doesn't not include this module.

Thanks
Liu Peng