upload xml file

Igal @ Lucee.org igal at lucee.org
Sat Mar 11 19:04:27 UTC 2017

Ran,

You would probably want to use an Application Server behind the Web
Server (nginx).  Then you would use the nginx to proxy the request to
the application server, where you can write code in the language that
the application server supports (for example, I use Lucee as an
application server, but many people use PHP or JSP or a bunch of other
technologies).

In the application server you can do whatever you want with the request,
e.g. read request parameters and build an XML document on the fly, and
send it back to nginx which will send it back to the client.

nginx is a web server, similar in function to apache httpd or IIS, but
much better in my opinion (and in the opinion of most users on this
list, I would think), but if you want to serve dynamic content then you
should have an application server behind it.

HTH,

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer
Lucee.org <http://lucee.org/>