http/2 for Windows

Igal @ Lucee.org igal at lucee.org
Tue Mar 21 17:40:50 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 3/21/2017 7:10 AM, c0nw0nk wrote:
> I have used his builds you can download them for free...
I didn't see a download link at http://nginx-win.ecsds.eu/  other than
the commercial subscription

>   Just like nginx
> mainline builds from nginx.org But specific custom features cost money just
> like you would have to pay for Nginx+ https://www.nginx.com/
I am fine with paying for features when it's reasonable, or when it
supports a project that I like or use (e.g. NGINX+). In this case it
seemed like it was a matter of adding a switch to the build script,
which Maxim confirmed.

> But this is the latest build it seems
> http://nginx-win.ecsds.eu/download/nginx%201.11.10.1%20Lion.zip That comes
> compiled with everything you see in product files.
Cool.  Thanks.  But now that the official build will include http/2 I
think I'll stick with it since I'm already familiar with the setup there
and have some scripts to automate installing as a service etc.