How can I get nginx-rtmp-module stats for all workers?

Alexander Chekalin achekalin at tango.me
Thu May 11 09:42:35 UTC 2017

Thank you for the patch (and your attention). The only thing I don’t like in the idea is that patch is against nginx source, right? Just in a case nginx will ever change the source (and the patch is a bit outdated, isn’t it?) we can see problems on patching newer versions.

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to have one (accumulated) stat from all workers? I’m not a programmer by myself but I can try to find someone who can do that if the change is easy to implement.

Or maybe it is possible to output stats for different workers without patching nginx code itself (e.g. maybe via different URIs)?

Thank you again for your module and you attention for us your users! :)