Last roadblock changing from Apache: SSL & PHP

Steve Wilson lists-nginx at swsystem.co.uk
Sun May 14 23:43:44 UTC 2017

Hi,

It doesn't look like that's actually getting passed to php-fpm.
You're possibly missing the php handling in your server{} block.
Check that you've got a location set for php files to do a fastcgi_pass.

eg.
location ~ \.php$ {
                fastcgi_pass   unix:/var/run/php-fpm/sock;
                fastcgi_index  index.php;
                fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME
$document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
                client_body_timeout 300;
                include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;
        }

The above is from one of my roundcube instances and makes sure that php
files are processed by php.

Steve