WordPress pingback mitigation

Peter Booth peter_booth at me.com
Sun May 21 05:27:53 UTC 2017

Wow- I really like the sound of naxsi. In the past I've used F5's ASM, the WAF built on their big-ip platform. It was powerful though prone to false positives. I don't believe there are any real shortcuts that allow you to build an effective waf without understanding the details of your own website. These simply aren't build, deploy and forget devices. It sounds a if the creator of naxsi understands this.

Sent from my iPhone