why reuseport don't increases throughoutput?

Zhang Chao zchao1995 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 02:09:22 UTC 2017

Hi!

Just as the article
<https://www.nginx.com/blog/socket-sharding-nginx-release-1-9-1/> says,

it can also mean that when a worker is stalled by a blocking operation, the
block affects not only connections that the worker has already accepted,
but also connection requests that the kernel has assigned to the worker
since it became blocked.

Is there such a possibility that some blocking operations in your
production result in the dropping of QPS?