Does anyone know how to configure the session inactivity timeout in Nginx ?

Peter Booth peter_booth at me.com
Fri Nov 10 12:39:04 UTC 2017

This is true in general, but with a single exception that I know of.
It’s common for nginx to proxy requests to a Rails app or Java app on
an app server and for the app server to implement the session logic

This is an open-resty session implementation that sits within the nginx process.
 https://github.com/bungle/lua-resty-session <https://github.com/bungle/lua-resty-session>