Any method for NGINX (as a web-server) to skip metadata and serve content from cached file?

Lucas Rolff lucas at lucasrolff.com
Fri Sep 29 16:38:58 UTC 2017

Can I ask, what’s the problem with having the metadata in the files?

On 29/09/2017, 18.33, "nginx on behalf of rnmx18" <nginx-bounces at nginx.org on behalf of nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org> wrote:

    Hi Reinis,

    Thank you for that pointer to proxy_store directive.

    I understand that this would be a useful option for static files. However,
    my application currently cannot handle aspects like expiry, revalidation,
    eviction etc. So, I guess I will not be able to use the proxy_store
    directive for the type of content which I need NGINX to act as a proxy for.

    Regards
    Rajesh

    Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,276612,276618#msg-276618