Trouble configuring PHP 7.1 module for Unit 1.0 on Gentoo Linux

Ralph Seichter m16+nginx at monksofcool.net
Fri Apr 13 11:45:01 UTC 2018

On 13.04.18 12:52, Igor Sysoev wrote:

> PHP package was built without embed SAPI support.
> Otherwise it shows something like this:
>  + PHP SAPI: [cli fpm embed apache2handler]

Thanks, Igor. I have rebuilt PHP 7.1 with the following USE flags:

  # /etc/portage/package.use/php
  dev-lang/php apache2 embed fpm curl gd intl ldap mysql mysqli \
               pdo sockets xmlreader xmlwriter xslt zip

Although 'embed' is now listed, I still see the error when attempting
to configure the PHP module:

  $ ./configure php --config=/usr/lib64/php7.1/bin/php-config
  configuring PHP module
  checking for PHP ... found
   + PHP SAPI: [embed cli fpm apache2handler]
  checking for PHP embed SAPI ... not found

-Ralph