Virtual hosts sharing same port

Peter Booth peter_booth at me.com
Mon Apr 16 15:04:16 UTC 2018

Does this imply that that different behavior *could* be achieved by first defining virtual IP addresses (additional private IPs defined at the OS) which were bound to same physical NIC, and then defining virtual hosts that reference the different VIPs, in a similar fashion to how someone might configure a hardware load balancer?

Sent from my iPhone