What kind of problems will happen to nginx when updated from centos 6 to 7 ?

Lucas Rolff lucas at lucasrolff.com
Wed Feb 21 07:56:02 UTC 2018

You do not update from CentOS 6 to CentOS 7 – you install a new server – so you’ll have proper time to perform tests on a new box.

On 21/02/2018, 08.51, "nginx on behalf of mslee" <nginx-bounces at nginx.org on behalf of nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org> wrote:

    Hello.

    I prepare for migrate from centos 6 to 7 on my servers.
    My servers is now providing web services to people. It must that there no
    happen any problems to nginx when update from centos 6 to 7.
    I've been trying to see if there are any of these cases, but I haven't see
    anything yet.

    If anyone's ever had a problem, let me know.

    Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,278691,278691#msg-278691