Optimizing nginx mail proxy

Azusa Taroura nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Wed Feb 21 09:11:12 UTC 2018

Hello!

The "request" means  send mail request on the SMTP/SMTPS connection.
The "performance result" means the speed per minutes for the mail sending.

So you're right about the following point.

> Most critical parts from
> performance point of view are your auth_http backend and your SMTP
> backend.

I understand that worker_connections and ssl_session_cache are seems to be
useful as the performance of mail.
 Thank you for your answer:)