Mail Proxy for two domains nehind NAT

entpneur nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Wed Feb 21 09:56:54 UTC 2018

Thanks Maxim, how should I put all in one server block because I thought the
logic will be as follow:

mail {
        auth_http                127.0.0.1/auth.php;

        imap_capabilities    "IMAP4rev1" "UIDPLUS";

        server {
                listen                  0.0.0.0:143;
                server_name      mail.domainA.com;
                protocol              imap;