fsync()-in webdav PUT

Aziz Rozyev arozyev at nginx.com
Wed Feb 28 10:04:52 UTC 2018

While it’s not clear why one may need to flush the data on each http operation,
I can imagine to what performance degradation that may lead of.

if it’s not a some kind of funny clustering among nodes, I wouldn't care much
where actual data is, RAM still should be much faster, than disk I/O.

br,
Aziz.