newbie: nginx rtmp module

neuronetv nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Sat Mar 10 18:05:40 UTC 2018

yes I've uninstalled nginx and reinstalled, this time using the nginx repo
and it gave me a newer version but still no rtmp module to be seen.
Fortunately I've solved my other problems but nginx is no good to me without
rtmp as I have to do video streaming, this is my whole reason for migrating
from apache to nginx. I'm struggling to understand the dynamic modules page
(thanks for that link) and I'm not even sure it applies to a 'yum install'
version as it refers to configuring the module into nginx during the build.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,278950,278993#msg-278993